top of page
Sea Air International
For professional Irish and international freight forwarding services, get in contact with Sea Air International today.
From our Dublin base, Sea Air International offers the best in professional freight forwarding services. Our Irish freight forwarding is available to businesses and private individuals.
Import & Export
Calculate your Import Duties
Freight to and from Ireland
Act as your Broker
Worldwide Shipping & Freight Forwarding
Sea Freight - imports / Exports
- We can arrange the shipping of your cargo from origin port of loading To the destination port of arrival for both imports and exports.
- We can also arrange local deliveries to customsers’ premises.
- Rates are based on size and type of container or packing.
- Sea freight full container loads (FCL) come in various sizes from:
- - 20’ 40’ to 45’ containers for general cargo
- - 20’ or 40’ Open top containers for Bulky cargo
- - 20’ or 40’ Reefer containers (temp controlled) for Frozen or perishable cargo
- Sea freight Groupage /Less than container load (LCL) cargo is based on either weight or cubic metre whichever is the greatest (1 cbm = 1000Kgs)
- Min Freight rates will usually apply and this is based on approx:
1 cbm + handling and documentation
Air Freight - Imports/Exports
We can arrange to air freight your cargo from Origin Airport of loading To destination Airport of Arrival for both imports and exports.
We can also arrange local deliveries to / from customers’ premises.
Air freight rates are based on volume or weight whichever is the greater
Weight /volume is calculated by the following method:
cm x cm x cm
Rates are charged per kg. A minium freight rate will apply + handling
bottom of page